Terra Winston, Ringleader of in Terractions and Principal of in Terract Consulting, has dedicated her life to helping her clients unleash the potential of each employee. She a leadership consultant and executive coach with 20 years of internal and external business consulting experience. Terra has a flexible style that has driven results in boardrooms and on plant floors, for Fortune 100 companies and small start-ups, alike.
Terra's successful approach comes from her unique blend of "hard'. and %oft. business skills. She holds a BS in Systems Engineering from the University of Virginia, an MBA from Stanford University, and coaching certification from The Coaches Training Institute and the International Coach Federation. Prior to founding in Terract, Terra worked at Deloitte Consulting as a consultant on process, strategy, and organizational engagements and as a Director at PepsiCo doing traditional HR and organizational development.
With an expertise in leadership development and facilitation, Terra implements a broad variety of solutions
for her clients. As a coach she helps leaders make meaningful impact on the. organizations. A .ught after
speaker, Terra delivers workshops and keynotes that do more than entertain - they give attendees the tools to
change behavior. Her approach has proven to be successful across multiple levels and with clients as diver. as
Google, PepsiCo, Fannie Mae, Abbott, Deloitte, MillerCoors, BP, and The Dallas Cowboys.
On this episode of She Rises, Host Giovanna Capozza interviews Terra Winston, ringleader of interactions and Principal of interact Consulting.
- The first time you rise you don’t have any proof that it’s not going to be the end of you, and it can be scary.
- After a sign, Terra quit her job and rented a studio apartment in Argentina living off the grid for two months.
- We don’t let ourselves speak out our desires with no consequences like we should.
- Every time your intellectual choice aligns with the voice inside, you’re likely to be happy with your choice.
- When you make a plan, you don’t have to renegotiate every day with fear.
- You have to get over shame, ego and former identities to go for your dream.
- Your creativity and enjoyment of life can’t come out if you’re living in fear.
- Whatever you choose is fine, just don’t choose it out of fear.
- We tend to make things either/or instead of both/and, let’s talk about the next step.
- Our desires get masked by our dissatisfaction in other areas.
- Why work-life balance doesn’t work and how work should be in service to the life you’re building.
- Start with confidence and before you’re ready and the world will open up for you.
- “I own all of my decisions, and there’s power in that.”
- “Some of the wisest people don’t have degrees on their wall.”
- “Only you can end your story.”