Founder of Fierce Grace: Practices of Embodied Wholeness for Women, Kendra Cunov has been studying, facilitating, and (most importantly) practicing Authentic Relating, Embodiment Practices & Deep Intimacy Work for the last fifteen years. Kendra has worked with thousands of men, women & couples in the areas of embodiment, intimacy, communication & full self-expression. She co-founded Authentic World, as well as The Embodied Relationship & Intimacy Training Salon, and pioneered some of the most cutting edge relation work on the planet.
Kendra has consulted for companies such as Genentech & is currently on staff for 4PC, an elite mastermind for the top 4% of coaches in the world. She works with organizations & leaders, as well as men, women & couples, who know that presence, truth, connection & integrity are our truest access points to success - in business & in love. www.kendracunov.com
On this episode of She Rises, host Giovanna Capozza interviews Kendra Cunov, the founder of Fierce Grace, co-founder of Authentic World and the Embodied Relationship and Training Salon. She works with organizations, leaders, men, women and couples who know that presence, truth, connection, and integrity are our truest access points to success in business and love. Kendra and Giovanna discuss the No-Man Diet.
- Kendra provides a synopsis of what the No-Man Diet is and how it came to be.
- Kendra discusses the awarenesses that led her to complete her own No-Man Diet.
- There are two camps of women when it comes to facing a period of not dating.
- Learn why there’s a difference between making a conscious choice not to date and not dating because of a lack of opportunity.
- Discover the two pieces that commonly come up during the No-Man Diet.
- Learn how to assess whether you could benefit from a relationship detox.
- Kendra and Giovanna discuss how you may be turning all of your partners into the same kind of person unconsciously.
- We create spaces in our lives that are known and comfortable, even when they’re not what we want.
- Why removing the thing you desire makes it more possible in the long run.
- Learn what people can hope to gain from the No-Man Diet.
- Doing the no-man diet in an effort to have your dream relationship kind of defeats the purpose.
- How your relationships with women might change and strengthen throughout the No-Man Diet process.
- When we have massive resistance to giving anything up, it points back to addiction.
- You’ll keep drawing into our life what you have an affinity for.
- People who truly take the No-Man diet on usually find the partner of their dreams soon afterward.